SUPERVISORY REFRESHER WORKSHOP
To upskill Team leaders and Department Supervisors on the basic Supervisory skills needed to manage, control and lead a team.
One Day: 8.30 – 16.00
- THE VITAL ROLE OF THE SUPERVISOR
- BASIC SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PEOPLE IN AN ORGANISATION
- People are the means by which things get done.
- The way a Supervisor interact with and manage his team will be the most important challenge and indeed the most important responsibility.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF PEOPLE AND LEADERSHIP IN AN ORGANISATION
- Responsibilities to Management
- Responsibilities to the team/department
- Duties of a Supervisor
- Dealing with customer complaints
- COMMUNICATION AND STAFF PERFORMANCE
- Effective communication
- Maintaining And Improving Staff Performance
- Setting And Communicating Clear Work Requirements And Obligations
- Staff training and motivation
- Solving performance problems with staff
- TIME MANAGEMENT
Cost per Delegate
COST: R2,050.00 P/P (EXCL. VAT)